About Me

My photo
NY, New York, United States

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

OH. and.

I'm lowkey starting to be bothered about this whole picture incident.
I wasn't mad at first, and they didn't affect me. But now I keep seeing those shits on my dash and I'm just like -.- I guess I really like the boy, cause now I get a little jelly when I see him like that with someone else. BUT  I don't hate the girl and never will, she seems nice. It's just a little djhasdhasdt to me, that's all. But I will say no further because you never know who is reading. Plus I can't say what I want to because I haven't told you guys the complete UPDATE yet. I'll save that for le Friday. Until then, continue to be clueless ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

LOVE U READERS XOXOXO. (even if you're not who I want you to be :| )

HAPPY LEAP YEAR !

No comments:

Post a Comment