About Me

My photo
NY, New York, United States

Monday, April 23, 2012

But HEY!

I know I haven't been on in a little over a month but I'm here. I need this blog lol I'm not going to abandon it. But just incase I ever take some time off, you guys could always go to http://thereeldeel.tumblr.com/thoughts just to see a little of what's on my mind..cause I post a text post every day lol. Not as good as the ones on here but still.

To update you readers.. I am now 19 hehe.My birthday was hell..
BUT the night before was a cute little celebration and I thank the friends who made that special <3
I have pics on instagram but I'll post them up. And I have a video of them singing happy birthday to me. YES I HAD A CAKE AND CANDLES <3 I was so happy because I haven't had a cake in forever :') .
And I am still talking to the boy I've been blabbering about on this blog since february. There are still minor issues that I have when it comes to me and him but for the most part, our bond has become way closer and 10xs better than before. So that's a good enough reason to stick around in my mind. For now, anway LOL. But yes. I still work at Boston Market in which I have stories to tell about...but I'll save that for the next few posts. And yeah! I'm currently in a war with my best friend, as you can also see vvv but we'll see how that turns out.! Well that takes care of this post. I'm going to post pictures now cause I'm cute. Lol<3 Imma start making vids!! Happy ? !

No comments:

Post a Comment