About Me

My photo
NY, New York, United States

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

DON'T BE MAD!!

I'm sorrry! I know I said I'd update Friday. But so much has been going on I haven't had the time!
But I've got more good news than what I had to tell you guys ^_^

Well the first good news will obviously have to be Friday's good news. && Well, here it is.
Guess who that is?? Haha. Yesssss my little sob video brought me my ghostboy back <3 LOL!!!
Sometimes you have to be the bigger person in a situation to get what you really want. I'm not sure how much I show it, but he really does make me reaaallly happy :-) ...*this is the part where y'all go AWWWWWW* LOL!

Ok ok enough squishyness. Now, look at this.
A food restaurant logo Rina? Yeah? What about it?.........
.............
....................
...................................
........

I GOT A NEW J-O-B!!!!!!! Wooot!

That's right. If it weren't for my 2nd mother, I'd still be at the point I was in my last POST. I love you, Momsie<3
I can't wait to go shopping!!! Lol . And spoil my boo <3 Cuz I want him to smile as much as I do!

Yupp that's it. SOOOOO if you are in the NY area, you need to attend this.
Cuz it will be a blast! I'm so excited for it and y'all should be too! Come support Joo!!!!!

And that's all for now, folks. Love you readers with all my heart. Thanks for being so interested in a weird girl like myself!!! Haha ~1love

P.S. Don't forget to thank the Lord for everything, he deserves it ALL!!! Say those darn PRAYERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment